Student Forms

For students wishing to make changes to their studies with us, please use the forms below. If you are having trouble finding something, please send us a message.

Most forms allow you to complete and submit online. PDF forms should be sent to the college by mail or fax, or they can be scanned and emailed to the Registrar’s Office at

If a payment is required, send an e-transfer to or phone the Finance Office (1-800-295-6368) with your Visa or MasterCard information.

A form will not be processed until the payment is received.

DE Request Form

PLAR Application

Absence Appeal

Academic Appeal

Replace Certificate / Diploma / Degree

Change of Name / Address

Change of Program

Course Completion Request


Graduation Application

MCS ID Card Replacement

Internship Application

Major Assignment Extension

Release of Information

Request Transcript

Make a Payment

By Credit Card

Contact the Finance Office at 1-800-295-6368 (ext. 253) and have your card ready.

By E-Transfer

Login to your online banking account and send your e-transfer to

By Cheque

Mail to Master’s College & Seminary, 780 Argyle St., Peterborough, ON K9H 5T2

Populi logo

Populi is an online community used for course management, communication between professors and students, assignment submission, receiving and tracking grades, etc.

Recent Announcements